All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £13.56Trending at £14.36
- £16.33Trending at £16.91
- £25.33Trending at £26.03
- £19.93Trending at £21.07
- £27.53Trending at £29.99
- £16.62Trending at £17.57
- £28.98Trending at £33.53
About this product
- DescriptionLinks a wild animal to a particular continent and follows its life over the course of the year, whilst describing how it relates to the natural features of the continent. This series includes cross-curricular links to geography and science. 'Trackers Guide' shows how photographers follow animals. These books are suitable for less-able KS2 readers.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Wild World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date17/10/2011
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.