Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn Watching Rape , Sarah Projansky undermines the complacent view - that equality for women has already been achieved - in her analysis of depictions of rape in US film, televsion, and independent video. This study addresses the relationship between rape and postfeminism.
- Author BiographySarah Projansky is Professor of Film and Media Arts and of Gender Studies at the University of Utah. She is author of Watching Rape: Film and Television in Postfeminist Culture (also available from New York University Press) and co-editor of Enterprise Zones: Critical Positions on Star Trek.
- Author(s)Sarah Projansky
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.