All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note9 figures, 7 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKristy Beers Fagersten
- Author BiographyKristy Beers Fagersten is associate professor of English linguistics at Sodertorn University in Sweden. She is the author of Who's Swearing Now? The Social Aspects of Conversational Swearing.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.