Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.28
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £5.95Trending at £9.68
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionTravelling across time and through different countries, Abe was always watching people going about their daily business. For him, the crowd is composed of individuals trying their best to deal with their situations. When a tornado sweeps across a country, it leaves heroes and idealists alone, like Genghis Khan without his warriors.
- Author BiographyIbrahim Yared was born in Egypt in 1925 and trained as an electrical engineer. He worked in Lebanon as a consultant for fifty years before retiring. He is the author of In the Middle of Nowhere: A Quest for Belonging and A Cage Without Bars, also published by Saqi Books.
- Author(s)Ibrahim Yared
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Weight215 g
- Width132 mm
- Height205 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.