All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces new research about the history of attention-in politics, medicine, science, philosophy, ethics, aesthetics, and the rhetoric of war-to reframe British Romantic poetry as proposing and eliciting alternative modes of watchfulness, attention, and neglect.
- Author BiographyLily Gurton-Wachter is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Missouri.
- Author(s)Lily Gurton-Wachter
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.