All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when you turn on a tap? Or the washing machine, shower or garden hose? Water flows! Most of us use water all day, every day, without thinking about it. But how does it get to our homes?
- Author BiographyMichael Bright has worked as an executive producer with the BBC's world-renowned Natural History Unit, based in Bristol, and with its Science Unit in London. He is author of over a hundred books on wildlife, science, travel, and conservation, including many for children. His bestseller Africa: Eye to Eye with the Unknown accompanied the popular television series presented by Sir David Attenborough. He is the recipient of many international radio and television awards, including the prestigious Prix Italia. He is a graduate of the University of London and a corporate biologist and member of the Royal Society of Biology.
- Author(s)Michael Bright
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSource to Resource
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Weight346 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £23.86Trending at £40.00
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £9.99
- £8.39Trending at £9.99
- £9.79Trending at £12.32
- £9.97Trending at £13.62
- £3.79Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.