Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together case studies from countries including The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Romania, Sweden, Finland, Italy, India, Canada and the United States, the book focuses on the question of how to deal with the various sources of fragmentation in water governance by organizing meaningful connections and developing 'connective capacity'.
- Author BiographyJurian Edelenbos, Nanny Bressers and Peter Scholten, all at Erasmus University, The Netherlands Jurian Edelenbos, Nanny Bressers, Peter Scholten, Joanne Vinke-de Kruijf, Stefan Kuks, Denie Augustijn, Carina Keskitalo, Sirkku Juhola, Lisa Westerhoff, Jeroen Warner, Qiqi Zhou, Geertje Bekebrede, Igor Mayer, Jeroen Warmerdam, Maxim Knepfle, Yvette Bettini, Jeroen Rijke, Megan Farrelly, Rebekah Brown, Ytsen Deelstra, Josee van Eijndhoven, Niki Frantzeskaki, Derk Loorbach, Corniel van Leeuwen, Arwin van Buuren, Simon Verduijn, Art Dewulf, Marcela Brugnach, Catrien Termeer, Helen Ingram, Jacko van Ast, Jan Jaap Bouma, Mansee Bal, Ingmar van Meerkerk, Erik Hans Klijn, Miriam Cuppen, Joanna Pardoe, Cheryl de Boer, Gail Krantzberg.
- Author(s)Nanny Bressers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 18 b&w illustrations
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJurian Edelenbos,Peter Scholten
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.