Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlix Gowlland-Gualtieri,Philippe Cullet,Roopa Madhav,Usha Ramanathan
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction, Philippe Cullet, Alix Gowlland-Gualtieri and Roopa Madhav Part 1: Background and Historical Development 2. An Overview of Common Trends in the Water Legislation of Selected Jurisdictions, Andres Olleta 3. International Aspects of Water Law Reforms, Irina Zodrow 4. Legal Implications of Trade in 'Real' and 'Virtual' Water Resources, Alix Gowlland-Gualtieri 5. The Role of the World Bank in Water Law Reforms, Andres Olleta Part 2: Water Law Reforms in India 6. Context for Water Sector and Water Law Reforms in India, Roopa Madhav 7. Institutional Reforms for Water, Priya Sangameswaran and Roopa Madhav 8. Drinking Water Reforms, Philippe Cullet 9. Legal Regime Governing Groundwater, Sujith Koonan 10. Law and Policy Reforms for Irrigation, Roopa Madhav Part 3: Human Rights, Social, Health and Environmental Aspects 11. International Human Rights Aspects of Water Law Reforms, Alix Gowlland Gualtieri 12. Water Sector Reforms and Principles of International Environmental Law, David Takacs 13. Water, Health and Water Quality Regulation, Sujith Koonan and Adil Hasan Khan 14. Final Remarks, Philippe Cullet, Alix Gowlland-Gualtieri and Roopa Madhav
- Author BiographyDr Philippe Cullet is a Reader in Law at the School of Oriental and African Studies - University of London (SOAS) and Programme Director, International Environmental Law Research Centre (IELRC). Dr Alix Gowlland Gualtieri is a Research Fellow at the International Environmental Law Research Centre (IELRC). Roopa Madhav worked with the water law research partnership from 2006 to 2008. Dr Usha Ramanathan is an independent researcher who works on law, poverty and rights.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.