All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) is an approach that promotes the coordinated development and management of water, land and related resources, in order to maximize economic and social welfare in an equitable manner without compromising the sustainability of vital ecosystems.
- Author(s)Alka Upadhyay
- Date of Publication10/11/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Earth Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note83 Illustrations, color; 5 Illustrations, black and white; X, 156 p. 88 illus., 83 illus. in color.
- Weight266 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.