Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe privatization of water is a keenly contested issue in an economically liberalizing India. This book assesses the dynamics of water policy processes in India. Using the case study of Delhi's water situation, it analyses dynamics of policy process in India in general and more specifically in the post economic reform era.
- Author BiographyVandana Asthana teaches international politics in the Department of Government at Eastern Washington University, USA. Her previous publications include: Politics of the Environment; India's Foreign Policy and Sub Continental policy; Theory of International Politics and two co-edited volumes Security in South Asia: Trends and Directions and Advances in Environmental Biopollution. She is the Founder member of the IC Centre for Governance, New Delhi, and the Founder Secretary and Member Advisory Panel of Eco-Friends , an NGO working on water issues in India. She has served as consultant and completed a project for the Government of India on the Water Security and is a Board member of the South Asian Studies Association.
- Author(s)Vandana Asthana
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary South Asia Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.