Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £51.69
- £15.48Trending at £18.97
- £8.15Trending at £8.99
- £11.18Trending at £17.03
- £10.06Trending at £12.49
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
About this product
- Author(s)Milan N. Sarevski,Vasko N. Sarevski
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Introductory Concepts Chapter 2 Water (R718) Centrifugal CompressorsChapter 3 Water (R718) EjectorsChapter 4 Application of Turbo Compressor Thermo Compression in Thermal Engineering SystemsChapter 5 Application of Ejector Thermo Compression in Thermal Engineering SystemsChapter 6 Ejector Refrigeration / Heat Pump SystemsChapter 7 Water (R718) Turbo Compressor Refrigeration / Heat Pump SystemsChapter 8 Novel Combined Water (R718) Refrigeration Systems with Single Stage Centrifugal Compressor and Two-Phase EjectorsChapter 9 Main Conclusions of This PublicationReferencesNomenclature
- Author BiographyMilan N. Sarevski received his PhD in 1989. His research focuses on centrifugal compressors, turbo machinery, ejectors, refrigeration systems and air conditioning systems. He is the author and co-author of more than 40 papers presented at international congresses and conferences and/or published in international journals, including those of International Journal of Refrigeration, Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. He is a reviewer of international journals JIJR, APEN, HMT etc. Vasko N. Sarevski received his PhD in 1993. His research focuses on heating and air conditioning systems, low temperature heating systems, energy efficiency, ejectors, compressors and refrigeration systems. He is the author and co-author of more than 30 papers presented at international congresses and conferences and/or published in international journals, including those of International Journal of Refrigeration, Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.