All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis quick-reference guide offers solutions to the twenty-five most common water problems in buildings. More than 80 illustrations help architects and builders work together from the pre-design through post-construction phases.
- Author BiographyWilliam Walker is a licensed architect with more than 35 years' experience in construction. Dan Felice is the vice president of Felice and Associates, a construction consulting firm that specializes in waterproofing.
- Author(s)Dan Felice,William L. Walker
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight755 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.