All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the techno-socio-economic challenges involved in the protection, conservation, recycling and equitable utilization of water as an economic good, this text explores the linkages and dynamics of interactions involving water.
- Author BiographyU. Aswathanarayana, has over 50 years of research and teaching experience in India, Tanzania and Mozambique and in the United States of America, United Kingdom and Canada. His specializations include Nuclear Geology, Geochemistry, Economic Geology and Natural Resources Management. The author is currently engaged in the development of the Mahadevan International Centre for Water Resources Management, Hyderabad, India, which is a part of the UNESCO - TWAS Network of Scientific Organizations. The Editor was awarded the prestigious Excellence in Geophysical Education Award (2005) of the American Geophysical Union for his meritorious contributions to the paradigm shift in geoscience instruction. Previous books by U. Aswathanarayana, published by A.A. Balkema Publishers, are Principles of Nuclear Geology (1986), Water Resources Management and the Environment (2001) and Mineral Resources Management and the Environment (2003).
- Author(s)U. Aswatharayana
- PublisherA A Balkema Publishers
- Date of Publication22/05/1922
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintA A Balkema Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.