CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the information and thinking on the globally-critical subject of water sustainability and management. This resource includes methods for analyzing water resource needs, modeling, supply reliability, irrigation, and optimization.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1928, the Water Environment Federation (WEF) is a not-for-profit technical and educational organization with members from varied disciplines who work toward the WEF vision of preservation and enhancement of the global water environment. The WEF network includes water quality professionals from 79 Member Associations in over 30 countries. Larry W. Mays, Ph.D., P.E., P.H., is Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Arizona State University, and former chair of the department. He was formerly Director of the Center for Research in Water Resources at the University of Texas at Austin, where he also held an Engineering Foundation-endowed professorship. A registered professional engineer in seven states, and a registered professional hydrologist, he has served as a consultant to many organizations. Professor Mays is the author of Water Resources Engineering Optimal Control of Hydrosystems, and co-author of Applied Hydrology and Hydrosystems Engineering and Management (both from McGraw-Hill). He served as editor-in-chief of Water Resources Handbook, Water Distribution Systems Handbook, Urban Water Supply Management Tools, Stormwater Collection Systems Design Handbook, Urban Water Supply Handbook, and Hydraulic Design Handbook, all from McGraw-Hill. In addition, he is editor-in-chief of Reliability Analysis of Water Distribution Systems and co-editor of Computer Methods of Free Surface and Pressurized Flow. He has over 60 refereed journal publications and 65 papers in the proceedings of national and international conferences. Among his honors is a distinguished alumnus award from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana in 1999. Professor Mays lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Author(s)Larry W. Mays
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight768 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.