All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.72
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how to design and build safe, efficient systems for irrigation. This book focuses on the needs of developing nations. It covers various pumps, including those using non-conventional, environmental-friendly means.
- Author BiographyDr. A. M. Michael has held faculty positions at numerous agricultural universities and served as Project Director, Water Technology Centre, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, and Project Coordinator, All-India Coordinated Research Project of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Dr. S. D. Khepar has worked as professor and head of the Department of Soil and Water Engineering, Additional Director of Research, Punjab Agricultural University, as well as Dean of the engineering faculty at the same school. He has also served as Divisional Engineer at Punjab State Tubewell Corporation. Dr. S. K. Sondhi served as both Dean, College of Agricultural Engineering, and Professor, Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, at Punjab University. He is presently Consultant, Water Resources Engineering.
- Author(s)A.M. Michael,S. K. Sondhi,S. D. Khepar
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1429 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.