CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionHow to master the latest techniques and code requirements for designing, building, rehabilitating, and maintaining private water wells and septic systems.
- Author BiographyR. Dodge Woodson is a licensed master plumber, licensed master gasfitter, and licensed building contractor. He has over 25 years of experience in construction and real estate. As a builder of as many as 60 homes a year, Woodson knows what it takes to create a successful building project. His many years as a plumber and plumbing contractor gives him detailed experince with wells and septic systems. Much of the land that Woodson has developed over his career has required private water and sewage systems. His hands-on knowledge makes his work as an author invaluable.
- Author(s)Roger D. Woodson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleHandbook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.