All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWater resources play a varied role in post-conflict recovery and peacebuilding. This title draws on case studies from around the world to create a framework for understanding how decisions and activities governing water resources in a post-conflict setting can facilitate or undermine peacebuilding.
- Author BiographyErika Weinthal is an Associate Professor of Environmental Policy at the Nicholas School of the Environment, Duke University, USA. Jessica Troell is a Senior Attorney and Director of the International Water Program at the Environmental Law Institute, USA. Mikiyasu Nakayama is a Professor in the Department of International Studies at the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePost-conflict Peacebuilding and Natural Resource Management
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Note15 black & white line drawings
- Weight796 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byErika Weinthal,Jessica J. Troell,Jessica Troell,Mikiyasu Nakayama
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.