Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the relationship between water management, environmental conditions and public policy.
- Author BiographyJames L. Westcoat is a professor of landscape architecture at the University of Illinois. Gilbert F. White is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of geography at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Author(s)Gilbert F. White,James L. Wescoat
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note112 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.