Water for Life: Water Management and Environmental Policy by James L. Wescoat, Gilbert F. White (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £74.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.23Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by smeikalbooks_ltd
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
Consider these sponsored items
- £4.50Was:£57.00Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the relationship between water management, environmental conditions and public policy.
- Author BiographyJames L. Westcoat is a professor of landscape architecture at the University of Illinois. Gilbert F. White is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of geography at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Author(s)Gilbert F. White,James L. Wescoat
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note112 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.