All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a vast array of scientific fields and recent discoveries, this book tracks a remarkable substance in its liquid, solid, and gaseous states as it cycles through the seas, the atmosphere, land, icecaps and under the earth. Robert Kandel describes what we humans are doing to the water cycle and the climate and explains where we are heading.
- Author BiographyRobert Kandel is a senior scientist of the C.N.R.S. (National Scientific Research Agency of France). He is a member of NASA's Earth Radiation Science Team and chief scientist for the French-Russian-German ScaRaB radiation mission and is currently working on a joint European-Japanese satellite project to observe clouds, aerosols, and radiation. He is the author of several books, including Earth and Cosmos and Our Changing Climate. He was born in Brooklyn and now lives in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Robert Kandel
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note21 line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.