CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £82.99Trending at £88.35
- £23.19Trending at £25.18
- £27.12Trending at £32.07
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.78
- £4.40Trending at £5.98
- £26.85Trending at £29.11
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/08/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight323 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byM.F. Vuks
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1971
- Table Of ContentsConcentration Fluctuations and Their Influence on Sound Absorption.- Spectrum of Aqueous Urea Solutions in the Near-Infrared Region.- Influence of the Effective (Local) Light-Wave Field on the Infrared Absorption Spectrum of Liquid Water in the Vicinity of the Valence-Vibration Band.- Raman Spectra of Water, Saturated Aqueous Electrolyte Solutions, and Ice Crystals.- The Germanium-Water Interface.- State of Water in Certain Perchlorate Crystal Hydrates Formed by Elements of Periodic Group II.- Investigation of Aqueous Nonelectrolyte Solutions by the Spin Echo Method.- Temperature-Related Changes in the Infrared Absorption Spectrum of Water in the Cerebral and Muscle Tissues of the Frog.- A Mass-Spectrometric Study of Disturbances of Water Exchange Through the Pulmonary Barrier in Animals.- Possible Role of Water in Neuromuscular Excitation.- The Two-Structure Model and the Heat Capacity of Water.- Study of the Structural Characteristics of Water from the Infrared Absorption Spectra of Aqueous Acetonitrile Solutions.- Concentration-Related Changes in the Spectral Characteristics of the Libration Band of Liquid Water in Acetonitrile and Acetone Solutions.- Investigation of Aqueous Electrolyte Solutions by the Deflected Total Internal Reflection (DTIR) Method.- Concentration Fluctuations and Light Scattering in Aqueous Solutions of Propyl Alcohols.- Interpretation of the Spectrum of Ice and Water in the Valence- and Deformation-Vibration Regions.- Chemical Proton Shifts in H2O-D2O Solutions.- Self-Diffusion in Aqueous Solutions of Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins.- Use of Infrared Absorption Spectroscopy to Investigate the Influence on Water Structure of a Number of Compounds with a Protective Action during Freezing of Human Erythrocytes.- Accessibility of Water in Muscle Fibers to Molecules of Different Sizes.- Calculation of Binary Distribution Functions and Thermodynamic Characteristics of Aqueous Solutions of Strong Electrolytes by the Monte Carlo Method.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.