Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.26Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionIt is no wonder that water is always in the news: it covers about three quarters of the planet's surface, and humans need a clean supply of water. This work explores the science behind the headlines and discusses the concerns such as contaminated drinking water, disappearing wetlands, and oceans under threat from overfishing and global warming.
- Author(s)Yael Calhoun
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleScience in the News S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.