All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a concept that bridges the empty gap between painting by numbers and conventional art instruction books. This book teaches how to paint without relying on drawing skills.
- Author BiographyTerry Harrison grew up in Norfolk. His early art education was basic and he never dreamed that he would become an artist. At fifteen, Terry moved to Hampshire and was inspired by a brilliant art teacher. He took O and A levels in art, then won a place at Farnham Art School at the age of sixteen. He became a graphic artist, but continued to paint in his spare time. In 1984 Terry gave up his job to paint full time. He demonstrates to artists' groups and teaches on painting holidays. He has also developed a range of his own brushes and paints. He is the author of many best selling books on painting with acrylics and watercolours. Terry now lives in the Cotswolds.
- PrizesWinner of Independent Publishing Awards: Nielsen Innovation of the Year 2010.
- Author(s)Terry Harrison
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleReady to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note230 colour illustrations
- Weight303 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
Most relevant reviews
- karent1958karen25 May, 2016by
love the artist
This artist is amazing I have a lot of his books. Great pictures an easy follow instructions. The book was great clean infact like new
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- luzy2005neil07 Jan, 2015by
Any budding artist will love this step-by-step help book.
Bought this as a present for my Mum who enjoys drawing and painting and is particularly interested in watercolour barns. This is not a hardback but has many featured drawing and painting projects with hints and tracings included to get even the novice artist interested. She was thrilled with it. Overall would recommend.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.15
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £4.10
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05