All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith each chapter written by a different artist, this is a useful practical introduction to painting in mixed media. Following short, step-by-step instructions on the technique required, the chapters also feature exercises and various projects. Finally, there is a series of gallery pages .
- Author BiographyRay Balkwill gave up a career in graphic design to concentrate on painting. He specialises in landscapes and seascapes and works primarily in watercolour and pastel. An experienced teacher, his articles have appeared in International Artist magazine. He lives in Exmouth, Devon.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/10/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date24/06/2007
- Content Note200 illustrations, index
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byRay Balkwill
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.