Consider these sponsored items
- £12.98Was:£14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJane Betteridge's innovative techniques turn the watercolour world on its head. In this, her first book, Jane shows watercolour artists how to explore colour and texture in their creative works.
- Author BiographyJane Betteridge is an artist and tutor whose interest in painting stems from childhood. Building on this love of painting at local watercolour classes, she gained A-level and City and Guilds certificates in art before taking up teaching. Jane was delighted to be invited to be an Artist in Residence at the BBC's Gardener's World live, an experience that encouraged her to write her own book. Known for her experimental, innovative approach to watercolours, Jane's adventurous, fun style allows you to take advantage of the medium to produce free, lively works of art. Jane lives in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire.
- Author(s)Jane Betteridge
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Most relevant reviews
- artlover246809 Apr, 2015by
Love this book
Fantastic book for those who love the freedom of loose watercolour painting. Full of colourful pictures and innovative ideas.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.