All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.77
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to over 100 waterfalls in the White Mountains of New Hampshire tells the best times of year and vantage points from which to view them, and also gives suggestions for further hikes, swimming holes, and uncrowded picnic spots.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Bolnick,Daniel Bolnick,Doreen Bolnick
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication15/04/1999
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note40 b&w photographs, 40 maps, index
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byRobert Kozlow
- Foreword byLaura Waterman,Guy Waterman
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.