All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £10.97Trending at £12.38
- £4.06Trending at £7.29
- £8.44Trending at £15.99
- £6.97Trending at £8.96
- £5.46Trending at £9.98
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovering everything from Richard Nixon s acceptance speech at the 1968 Republican national convention to Gerald Ford s pardon in 1974, this textbook places the student in the midst of one of the most dramatic events in American political history.
- Author BiographyStanley I. Kutler is the E. Gordon Fox Professor Emeritus of American Institutions, History, and Law at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He is the author of several books on American history, including Abuse of Power: The New Nixon Tapes (1997), which resulted from his successful lawsuit against the National Archives and Nixon that forced the release of the long-suppressed Watergate tapes. He is also the author of The Wars of Watergate (1990).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight356 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byStanley I. Kutler
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.