All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadical reassessment of the history of the Waterloo campaign which dispels the myths and misunderstandings associated with the battle. Based on extensive research in British and continental archives this book presents for the first time extracts from newly discovered first-hand accounts.
- Author BiographyGareth Glover is a former Royal Navy officer and military historian who has made a special study of the Napoleonic Wars for the last 30 years. In addition to writing many articles on aspects of the subject in magazines and journals, his many books include Voices of Thunder, From Corunna to Waterloo: The Letters and Journals of Two Napoleonic Hussars 1801-1816, Letters from the Battle of Waterloo: Unpublished Correspondence by Allied Officers from the Siborne Papers, Wellington's Lieutenant Napoleon's Gaoler: The Peninsula Letters and St Helena Diaries of Sir George Ridout Bingham, Eyewitness to the Peninsular War and the Battle of Waterloo: The Letters and Journals of Lieutenant Colonel James Stanhope 1803 to 1825 and An Eloquent Soldier.
- Author(s)Gareth Glover
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note40 colour and black-and-white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.37
- £22.23Trending at £22.72
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.83Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.