All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at all the different aspects of the 100-day campaign which has become synonymous with the Napoleonic Wars and saw the eventual defeat of Napoleon's French forces. This title offers an authoritative history of one of the most important battles in world history.
- Author BiographyColonel Nick Lipscombe was born in 1958 in Angers, France. He has a degree in business studies and an MSc in defence studies. He was commissioned into the Royal Artillery in 1980. During his 30 years in the British Army he has seen considerable operational service with the British and American armies, as well as with NATO and the UN. He was awarded the US Bronze Star in 2006. A keen interest in military history followed his academic studies at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst concentrating on the Napoleonic era and the Peninsular War in particular. He is Chairman of Peninsular War 200, the UK official organisation for the commemoration of the bicentenary of the Peninsular War.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note100 b/w; 128 col
- Weight1821 g
- Width190 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byNick Lipscombe
- Foreword byThe Duke Of Wellington
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.98
- £11.79Trending at £17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.