All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClaire has everything she ever wanted: a husband she adores, a great apartment, a good job. Then, on the day she gives birth to her first baby, James tells her that he's having an affair. Claire is left with a beautiful newborn daughter, a broken heart, and a body that she can hardly bear to look at.
- Author BiographyMarian Keyes is the international bestselling author of Watermelon, Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married, Rachel's Holiday, Last Chance Saloon, Sushi for Beginners, Angels, The Other Side of the Story, Anybody Out There and This Charming Man. Her latest novel is The Brightest Star in the Sky. She is published in twenty-nine different languages and has sold over 20 million copies worldwide. Marian lives in Dublin with her husband.
- Author(s)Marian Keyes
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight366 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.15Trending at £4.45
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £5.91Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.