All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Herzfeld
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byOliver Y. Martin,Robert D. Martin
- Author BiographyChris Herzfeld is a philosopher of science and an artist. She is a founder of the Great Apes Enrichment Project and the author or coauthor of two other books on primates. She divides her time between Paris; Brussels; and Naples, Florida. Oliver Y. Martin is a lecturer in the Department of Environmental Systems Science at ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Robert D. Martin is curator emeritus in the Integrative Research Center at the Field Museum, Chicago.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.