CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.99
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
About this product
- Author(s)Howard L. Resnikoff,Raymond O. Wells
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight694 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPart I: The Scalable Structure of Information; 1. The New Mathematical Engineering; 2. Good Approximations; 3. Wavelets: A Positional Notation for Functions; Part II: Wavelet Theory; 4. Algebra and Geometry of Wavelet Matrices; 5. One_Dimensional Wavelet Systems; 6. Examples of One-Dimensional Wavelet Systems; 7. Higher-Dimensional Wavelet Systems; Part III; Wavelet Approximation and Algorithms; 8. The Mallat Algorithm; 9. Wavelet Approximation; 10. Wavelet Calculus and Connection Coefficients; 11. Multiscale Representation of geometry; 12. Wavelet-Galerkin Solutions of partial Differentail Equations; Part IV: Wavelet Applications; 13. Wavelet Data Compression; 14. Modulation and Channel Coding; Bibliography
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.