All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.39
- £39.54Trending at £41.03
- £23.56Trending at £28.29
- £21.73Trending at £23.02
- £19.38Trending at £25.17
- £45.12Trending at £59.42
- £36.98Trending at £41.60
About this product
- DescriptionThrough extensive examples and case studies, Wavelet Neural Networks provides a step-by-step introduction to modeling, training, and forecasting using wavelet networks.
- Author BiographyAntonios K. Alexandridis, PhD, is Lecturer of Finance in the School of Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Science at the University of Kent. Dr. Alexandridis research interests include financial derivative modeling, pricing and forecasting, machine learning, and neural and wavelet networks. Achilleas D. Zapranis, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Finance and Accounting at the University of Macedonia, where he is also Vice Rector of Economic Planning and Development. In addition, Dr. Zapranis is a member of the Board of Directors of Thessaloniki s Innovation Zone.
- Author(s)Achilleas D. Zapranis,Antonis K. Alexandridis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.