All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionNajmi's primer will be an indispensable resource for those in computer science, the physical sciences, applied mathematics, and engineering who wish to obtain an in-depth understanding and working knowledge of this fascinating and evolving field.
- Author BiographyAmir-Homayoon Najmi completed the Mathematical Tripos at Cambridge University and obtained his D.Phil. at Oxford University. He is with the Johns Hopkins University's Applied Physics Laboratory and is a faculty member of the Whiting School of Engineering CE programs in applied physics and electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Amir-Homayoon Najmi
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note97, 88 black & white line drawings, 9 black & white halftones
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.