All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £26.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionHence the following issues are of vital importance for a numerical simulation: - Efficiency of the numerical solvers: Efficient and fast numerical schemes are the basis for a simulation of 'real world' problems.
- Author(s)Karsten Urban
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/04/2002
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 181 p.
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.