All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to a variety of valuable Waves plug-ins used in mixing. This title presents the plug-ins in a specific bundle, detailing how they would be used in a mix.
- Author BiographyBarry Wood is the owner of The Other Room, a company that provides mixing, mastering, and audio post production services to a wide variety of clients. He has served as a technical editor for seven audio books for Course Technology PTR and has been beta testing for waves since 2001. Mr. Wood has worked as a studio owner/engineer for more than 20 years, beginning with a 24-track analog studio in the 1990s. He is currently a member of the Recording Arts Advisory Committee at Fullerton College.
- Author(s)Barry Wood
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomson Delmar Learning, Division of Thomson Learning
- Weight567 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.