Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionDerived from an Oxford course and text, this revised book teaches the wide range of wave phenomena, focusing on compressible flow, and showing how wave phenomena in electromagnetism and solid mechanics can be treated using similar mathematical methods.
- Author(s)Hilary Ockendon,John R. Ockendon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.