All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarts with conceptual lessons of composition and takes you through image capture, exposure, controlling tonality, variable-contrast paper, archival printing, mounting, framing and presentation with simple concepts to an advanced level.
- Author BiographyRalph Lambrecht: From Germany and educated in the US, Ralph is a B&W fine art Photographer. His work has been displayed anywhere from private galleries to the London Salon of Photography. He has written for Camera & Darkroom, Black & White Photography, View Camera Magazine, Way Beyond Monochrome 1e, and he is an active community member of apug.org (Analog Photography Users Group) photo.net and Fotocommunity.From the UK, Chris has been a member of the Royal Photographic Society for over 25 years and he has invented and patented photographic equipment that sell worldwide. He specializes in landscape, infrared, portraiture, still life, and architecture-mostly in monochrome. Chris has spent a lot of time perfecting the use of digital and traditional technologies harmoniously and he has authored numerous articles on advanced printing techniques for Camera & Darkroom, Ag+ and Photo Techniques.
- Author(s)Chris Woodhouse,Ralph W. Lambrecht
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note649 Halftones, color
- Weight2381 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £8.24Trending at £9.94
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £12.80Trending at £16.95
- £14.67Trending at £21.99
- £9.16Trending at £9.49
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.