All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how to escape the working capital trap by improving in-house financing potential. Covers different operating ratios, and views in-house financing from company and supply chain perspectives. Also presents the Procurement Value Added concept.
- Author BiographyThe authors of this series are researchers of the University of St.Gallen, scientists of other leading international research centers with the focus on procurement and supply chain management, consultants of Kerkhoff Consulting and practitioners. As a result of the frequent formation of mixed teams, consisting of authors with theoretical and practical background, a close link between these disciplines occurs.
- Author(s)Daniel Maucher,Erik Hofmann,Philipp Richter,Sabrina Piesker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/04/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProfessional Supply Management
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £15.90
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.