CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has two aims. First, to present an investigation into information literacy by looking at how people engage with information to accomplish tasks or solve problems in personal, academic and professional contexts (also known as the relational approach).
- Author BiographySusie Andretta is based at the Department of Applied Social Sciences, London Metropolitan University. The author's expertise in IL originates from research on the implementation of user-education programmes in combination with student-centred learning strategies.
- Author(s)Susie Andretta
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight430 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.