Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an accessible framework for understanding science, technology, and medicine in the West from the Renaissance to the 21st century.
- Author BiographyJohn V. Pickstone is director of the Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine and the Wellcome Unit for the History of Medicine at the University of Manchester. He has edited or coedited a number of books, most recently Medicine in the Twentieth Century (with Roger Cooter), and has written widely on the history of biomedical sciences, medicine, and science in Britain, and on medical innovations and policy.
- Author(s)J. V. Pickstone
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight376 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.