All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £44.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £9.88Trending at £10.90
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the detail which teachers can make use of in their planning and teaching in order to provide even better opportunities for effective and lasting learning. This book includes a chapter which covers the area of learning difficulties and special educational needs.
- Author BiographyAlan Pritchard is Associate Professor at the Warwick Institute of Education, University of Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)Alan Pritchard
- PublisherDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/12/2014
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.