All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn exploring modeling in technological practice, this book examines technological/engineering models from new viewpoints including the role of language; communities of practice; reification; machines both current and historic and epistemological aspects.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAutomation, Collaboration, & E-Services
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 234 p.
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChris Bissell,Chris Dillon
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.