All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates lexical borrowing processes of our era in a sociolinguistic context. This book seeks to examine language contact in a comprehensive way, taking into account socio- and psycholinguistic aspects as well as implications for language politics.
- Author BiographyZsuzsa Hoffmann is a linguist and language teacher with an MA (English and German Linguistics and Literature, Hungarian Linguistics) and a PhD (English Linguistics) from the University of Debrecen, Hungary. Her research focuses on sociolinguistics and language contact, more specifically, borrowing processes.
- Author(s)Zsuzsa Hoffmann
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- Series TitleLinguistic Insights
- Series Part/Volume Number135
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note99, tables
- Weight490 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £14.12Trending at £16.49
- £24.99Trending at £25.72
- £20.42Trending at £23.87
- £14.58Trending at £18.15
- £4.60Trending at £4.99
- £5.25Trending at £9.97
- £28.43Trending at £31.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.