All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of an idea that humanity's expression of art, religion and creativity found form in the figure of a proto-priest known as a shaman. Tracing this classic category of the history of anthropology back to the emergence of the term in Siberia, this title follows the trajectory of European knowledge about continent's eastern frontier.
- Author BiographySilvia Tomaskova is Associate Professor of Anthropology and Women's and Gender Studies at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Silvia Tomaskova
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note20 b/w photographs
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.