All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stunning new novel from the New York Times bestselling author of Open House and Never Change. Her daughter, Diana, longs to please her mother, and also escape her, yet when the precarious independence of this household is threatened, Diana makes a radical move which changes everything...
- Author BiographyElizabeth Berg is the author of the New York Times bestsellers Never Change and Open House, which was an Oprah's Book Club selection in 2000. Joy School was selected as American Library Association Best Book of the Year. Elizabeth Berg won the 1997 New England Bookseller's Award for her novels. A former nurse, she lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Berg
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight153 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.84
- £4.69Trending at £4.89
- £4.88Trending at £6.97
- £4.90Trending at £6.79
- £5.95Trending at £7.96
- £6.98Trending at £8.96
- £4.69Trending at £6.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.