All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- Author(s)Miki Hasegawa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white halftones
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. A Review of Literature 3. The Rise in Homelessness and Pre-Movement Interaction 4. Brokerage and the Initial Period (February 1994 - January 1996) 5. Repression and the Transitional Period (January 1996 - October 1997) 6. Certification and the Final Period (October 1997- December 2002) 7. Summary and Conclusions. Appendices.
- Author BiographyMiki Hasegawa is Lecturer at Tokiwa University in Ibaraki, Japan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.