All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Isabel Schneider
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 343
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Contemporary Native American and Native Canadian novels - Historical and cultural background - Native Americans in Euro-American Literature and Imagination - Comparison of six novels: structure, style, authorial objectives and audience, themes, issues and characters, criticism - Summary: Differences and Common Ground - The Future of the Native American Novel.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Isabel Schneider was born in Karlsruhe in 1967. She studied English, French and Business Administration at Justus-Liebig-Universitaet Giessen and at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. After working in two indigenous communities in Canada's Northwest Territories for a year, she returned to Giessen to write her dissertation.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.