Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- Author(s)Christine Jacqueline Feldman-Barrett
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMediated Youth
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight410 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Author BiographyThe Author: Christine Jacqueline Feldman received her Ph.D. in communication and a doctoral certificate in cultural studies from the University of Pittsburgh. A recipient of numerous scholarly accolades, she was a 2006-2007 German-American Fulbright Fellow at the Forschungsstelle fur Zeitgeschichte in Hamburg. She is also the author of Austin Powers: Reinventing the Myth of Mod Spies and Swingers featured in the anthology Secret Agents: Popular Icons Beyond James Bond (Peter Lang, 2009).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.