All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Levine defends the principles that motivate today's best civic renewal efforts, shows that these experiments have already reached substantial scale, analyzes the opposition that they face, and proposes a strategy to turn them into a movement that can tackle America's most serious social problems.
- Author BiographyPeter Levine is Director of The Center for Information and Research on Civic Learning and Engagment (CIRCLE), and Research Director of the Jonathan Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service at Tufts University.
- Author(s)Peter Levine
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.